Activists should Read the following instructions carefully.
- Registered Activists will be sent the identity card and appointment letter in SWFT COPY (in digital format) on WhatsApp.
- 2) Simultaneously Right to Information Act 2005 Law Manual b) Public Records Act 2006 Law Manual c) Service Guarantee Act 2015 Law Manual in SWFT COPY (in digital format) will be sent on WhatsApp.
- Identity cards are valid for three years. It includes guidance and support.
- New Activists will initially be given the designation of Active Pracharak / Publicity head Or Active Member
- After being designated as an active Activists, the Activists will be given the available position and responsibility taking into account his ability, organizational skills and experience for the next three months.
- Appointment of all Activists and officials is formal and only honorary.
- Activists will be given all kinds of guidance on conscious citizenship, right to information, Human rights, Indian constitution.
- Activists will be given free PDF copies (e-books) of three books on Right to Information Aand Human rights by the Association.
- Activists who have paid charges. They will be included in the WhatsApp group run by the Association.